So this weekend I happened to be up near Columbia and saw this big concert going on. I had no idea who the performers were, but the students on the steps of the library were very excited to see them. So I asked E's babysitter (who goes to Barnard) who the band was. She said, "Oh yeah! Bacchanal!" I've never heard of them, have you?

E is getting really into chapter books and I'm reading all these childhood favorites, like George's Marvelous Medicine and The Twits, with him. I like Roald Dahl's twisted sense of humor.

Comments

judy in ky said…
In Philadelphia I used to walk down to Rittenhouse Square at lunch time. I passed the Curtis Institute of Music, and sometimes they had a mini concert going on in the park. I miss that.
Bearette said…
I've stayed at the rittenhouse hotel. Very pretty area.
This Suzy said…
I've never heard of that band.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!