So it seems that Hillary Clinton may be running for President in 2016. I think it's about time to have a female President, but I don't think she will win. Too many people hate her. My brother's MIL, who is a staunch Republican, briefly registered as a Democrat so she could vote for Obama during the primaries (before Obama's first election). That was how much she didn't want Hillary to win. And I think a lot of people feel like that. I'd like to see Elizabeth Warren as a candidate. But I guess she has not been in the public eye long enough.

Comments

judy in ky said…
I have mixed feelings about her. I would like to see a woman President too, and I think she is very competent and qualified for the job. Some of her past politics have bothered me, but I think that might have been due to the people advising her, like Mark Penn and Dick Morris.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!