So I just saw Crazy, Stupid, Love...much better than I expected! I am always cautious going into movies because a lot of them are bad. But this one was definitely good. I realized I almost always like Steve Carell movies...I didn't see Date Night, but I liked Dan in Real Life and Little Miss Sunshine. I think he is a more subtle and interesting actor on the big screen (not that I have anything against The Office, but he definitely has a broad, hammy role there. Oh, I guess he left. We don't have a TV, can you tell?)

The other actors: Julianne Moore was good, although it was not always a sympathetic role for her. Her face looks a bit like Madonna's in some shots. Emma Stone reminds me a bit of Michael Jackson, her face. She is likable enough though. Ryan Gosling was very funny.

Comments

judy in ky said…
I really like Little Miss Sunshine. I liked everyone in it and I though Steve Carrell did a great job.
I also really like Emma Stone. She changes her look with each different expression.
judy in ky said…
Oh, and I'm always cautious going into movies too. I have to research it before I will go. It drives my husband crazy!
Bearette said…
I have to do research too :) I read reviews in the ny times and ny post, and check the rating at rottentomatoes.com.
This Suzy said…
I own both Little Miss Sunshine and Date Night. And you're now the third person to say that they liked Crazy Stupid Love!

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!