Irene

So, as you probably know, the east coast is supposed to get hit by this epic storm tomorrow and Sunday. I'm skeptical. The weather channel is famous for making much ado about nothing. But the MTA (subways, buses, Long Island railroad) is shutting down at noon today so none of the cashiers at the grocery stores will be able to make it to work (or get home if they took a subway before the shutdown). So I and a few million other New Yorkers were stocking up at the grocery store today. I personally feel we are just going to get some rain tomorrow and some wind on Sunday, but we'll see.

Comments

Better safe than sorry.. Doesn't hurt to have a supply of things believe me.... I always stock up on water, paper goods, non perishables...
Poppy said…
Is your MA family ok?
Bearette said…
Yes, thanks :) One of my sisters lost her power, but that was the worst of it.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!