In the morning I often take a walk, and I always pass by a bakery in my neighborhood. It's really good; it rivals Magnolia, but it's less of a mob scene, with a charming retro atmosphere. Anyway, my walk is too early for the bakery to be open, but there is always a guy out back cleaning the coffee machine and taking the muffins out of the oven. They have a full array of cupcakes: vanilla and chocolate, carrot cake and banana, lemon (spring/summer) and pumpkin (fall/winter). Now I am craving one, but will have to wait until they are open. Or maybe it will pass :)

Comments

Make that trip back- and justify/reward yourself..after all you burned off calories walking to the bakery again, right?
Bearette said…
I ended up having a strawberry yogurt instead. It felt very virtuous :)
This Suzy said…
You're stronger than I am. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!