So...I noticed Blogger ate a few of the comments on my last post. It happened to another blogger I know, too. Hmm.

It's raining out and I think it's going to be a week of the same. Oh well. No drought here.

I'm reading If I Loved You, I Would Tell You This...I avoided this for a while because of the bleak title and I don't usually like short stories, with a few exceptions (Lorrie Moore, Alice Munro). But it's quite good. Last night I finished Sarah Dessen's new novel, What Happened to Goodbye, which I liked a lot.

This morning I woke up feeling strange, in a good way, and noticed that most of the nausea is gone. I don't know whether this is the promise of 2nd trimester, being fulfilled a week late; or if roughhousing a bit with E last night hurt things somehow. I mostly know that this fear is irrational.

Comments

Slight rain here too.. and yes Blogger was down for a day.. I'm reading This is Where I Leave You by Jonathan Tropper.. My oldest gave it to me.. About a man who has lost his dad and the family and he sits shiva.. Humorous and a nice twist on a man's view of loss, life and family.
This Suzy said…
Yay for feeling better! I hope it continues!
Bearette said…
Kalei - I like Jonathan Tropper a lot. Funny you mention him.

Suzy - thanks! Me too :)
judy in ky said…
I lost a whole post while Blogger was down. Also, I left you a comment that disappeared. I was telling you that I got The Brides House for my Kindle after you posted about it.
Bearette said…
Darn Blogger. I hope you enjoy the book.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!