So I'm reading Summer and the City by Candace Bushnell. I like it a lot. I didn't love her other books (except maybe One Fifth Avenue), but this one reminds me of why I enjoyed SATC so much and why I liked the characters from the show. It's about Carrie Bradshaw, but she's 18 and just getting started in the city. It focuses a bit on her relationship with an older man, but it's mostly about her ambition to be a writer, a play she writes, and her growing friendship with Samantha and Miranda (Charlotte hasn't surfaced yet).

And tomorrow...maybe I'll find out the gender!

Comments

judy in ky said…
I hope you find out tomorrow... exciting! By the way, I love the kitty picture!

I haven't read her other books, but I think I will start with this one. I like your book suggestions (better than Oprah's).
Bearette said…
Thanks :) I'll keep making them. My apptmt is at 3, whee!

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!