Nolite te bastardes carborundorum

So we got 2 preschool letters. The place where they seemed very nice, but didn't like E's summer birthday (because it meant he would be the oldest in the 2/3 group or the youngest in the 3 group) wait-listed him. The place where they were evil and had a stress playdate said no. They can bite me :)

I'm reading Minding Frankie by Maeve Binchy. It was a little slow getting going, but she is the master of the Irish saga. Love it.

We're waiting to hear from one other school. If he doesn't get in there, a few people have recently recommended some programs. Apparently the Y has one - it wasn't in the preschool book where I got my information, but maybe word of mouth is a better source anyway. I'm beginning to think that's true of life in general. It pays to be plugged in to the community.

Comments

judy in ky said…
I agree with you about word of mouth. It has always worked well for me. It's how I found my best hair cutter and my best job!

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!