It's kind of embarrassing, but I think I'm running out of things to say on this blog. It makes sense if you think about it, because I've been blogging since 2005, every month, and in the beginning I wrote much more frequently. But I'm not ready to throw in the towel just yet.

I saw the movie Barney's Version recently. I wrote a post about it, then deleted it, because I didn't want to give the plot away in case someone wants to see it. But suffice it to say, it was bad. I did read a review of Limitless that made it sound intriguing. I'm kind of burned by Barney's Version, though; I may wait for the video. I canceled Netflix and now watch movies on Amazon for $3.99 a pop. It makes more sense fiscally because I don't watch that many movies. Netflix requires volume.

I haven't started a new book since I finished Orange is the New Black. I realized it is more restful to wait for a good book to come out rather than scramble to find a mediocre novel just so you can be reading something. On Monday, a new Kate Atkinson book comes out, followed by a new Alexander McCall Smith on Tuesday. So one of those will be my next pick.

Comments

This Suzy said…
I don't blog as much either these days. Or at least I feel like I don't. I think it's okay to keep the blog even if you don't post as much because, then it's here any time you want to come back to it.
BabelBabe said…
i bought the Kate Atkinson Friday. may already be out :) havent started it yet though, have been reading Freedom.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!