It's kind of scary. I've always prided myself on having a good memory, but it's starting to slip. A Facebook friend posted the video for Peter Gabriel's "Shock the Monkey." I used to like this song, but I had completely forgotten it.

And today, I was walking past a building with D and E and said, "That used to be an expensive grocery store, what was it called?" and D said, "Balducci's." In our relationship, I have always been the "memory one."

But after thinking about it, I decided not to worry. Who wants to remember everything, anyway? It's more relaxing this way.

Comments

Roxanne said…
I think it's your brain's way of letting unimportant things go when it starts to get too full. At least that's what I tell myself. ;)
Bearette said…
Right. I like that interpretation :)
This Suzy said…
Maybe you're pregnant. ;)
Bearette said…
Heh ;)
Anonymous said…
I wish I could have that attitude about memory! I pride myself on my memory, which is dangerous for obvious reasons. Just today I beat myself up for not knowing where some document was. I still don't know, and I'm still irritated! You have a much better approach.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!