Addicted

So I'm usually not into TV...we haven't even had TV service since E was born. We just weren't watching. Our TV isn't even hooked up. (I watch DVDs on my computer.) Then I saw Thomas Jane on the side of a bus and decided to rent Hung from Netflix. I am well and truly addicted...but the bad news is, I just finished watching Season 1. Season 2 is still in progress, on HBO, and not available from Netflix yet.

I went to hbo.com/hung, believing I could watch the episodes there...but no. They just have recaps. No luck at hulu.com, either.

(Someone solved the problem for me. Thanks!)

Comments

This Suzy said…
I just rented Season 1 of Hung last weekend! It's strangely fascinating, isn't it?
Bearette said…
It is! I love it :)
jose maria said…
I like very much you blog.....is special congratulations!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!