I have this blah feeling now that Christmas is over...all that anticipation and now it's gone. I did plug in my little Christmas tree, though.

The day we were supposed to go back to New York, I discovered that I had actually gotten tickets for January 27 instead of December 27. So we got tickets for the only seats still available that day...first class, a few hours later. First class is awesome. More leg room, less crowded, they bring you menus (not that we got anything because we had already got stuff in the South Station food court, out of habit). They also help you more (getting your stuff on and off the train; helping your kids over the gap.) We also took the kids to the Boston Children's Museum.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!