Well, we are all settled into the new place. I hadn't realized I was kind of bored with the old neighborhood. It is fun to explore new restaurants and have a different perspective on the city. The apartment no longer feels so stuffy. I think the previous tenants probably never opened the windows. We also got two 20-inch fans that are extremely helpful.

Still reading Agatha Christie. I got hooked on her books about a month ago. The one I'm reading now, called The Moving Finger, is about an English village where someone is sending anonymous letters.

Comments

judy in ky said…
Interesting, I think I will look up some Agatha Christie.
Bearette said…
Some other good ones are And Then There Were None, Dumb Witness and Sparkling Cyanide.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!