Hillary, then and now

I saw a pin today on Pinterest, which I was unable to cut and paste here. Basically, it showed a photo of Hillary Clinton as a child, writing to NASA to ask about becoming an astronaut, and then it showed a more recent photo of Hillary as Secretary of State.

I was struck by the difference between Hillary's face as a child and her face as an adult. When she was young, she looked curious, interested, engaged, yet at ease, like someone you might want to hang out with. As an adult, she looks hard, cold, a little scary. I understand that her life has not been a bed of roses, and as a consequence, she is tough. But it's images like these that make me wary of her as a presidential candidate. Can't you just picture her pressing the red button? I wish Elizabeth Warren could be elected instead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!