3rd bike ride!

3rd bike ride of the week this morning! I woke up and Z was still sound asleep. So D and E played Cranium while I took a bike ride. (She had migrated to the other side of the mattress when I got back, but she didn't wake up.)

I went to Houston St. The early morning is the best time to bike. Not too hot or crowded.

In the elevator when I got back, this guy I thought I'd never seen before said, "Got a break, huh? Your two are little, right? We're getting rid of one in the fall - college! So we don't have to sneak out in the morning to exercise anymore." This was kind of funny, though the phrase "getting rid of" was unfortunate.

Looking forward to many more bike rides.

Comments

Domestic Kate said…
I love that you're back on the bike and enjoying it. I too have been riding my bike (to my summer job). The weather has been great.
Bearette said…
And you can probably bike year round!
Domestic Kate said…
It's true, although the evenings and the winter time do get pretty chilly!

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!