Baby steps

So I decided I was in a bit of a rut and decided to make some small changes. Usually I either make baked ziti or we order in; last night I made nachos and tonight I'm going to make spinach cheese burritos. Also, I've been wearing the same gray and black tiered skirts that I bought early in my pregnancy with Zoe. I ordered a tiered chiffon skirt from Old Navy and did some shopping at Ann Taylor Loft. They had many items marked down 40% and they were classy but not ostentatious. I got a few tops, skirts and even a pair of shorts. So that felt good.

Comments

judy in ky said…
It does feel good to get nice things that have been discounted. I always have trouble finding my size by the time they have been marked down. I like the sound of your tiered chiffon skirt. I bought a skirt in three different colors early in the season and I love them.
Laura said…
I was browsing at Old Navy, looking for shorts, but I found a sweater that had been significantly marked down. I didn't need it, but I really liked the colors and it fit well and made me happy. It was a small thing so I went ahead and bought it. It felt nice.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!