So D and I had our last private school interview today. So glad to have it over with - and we ended on a high note. I was pleasantly surprised - we were interviewed by the director of Super Fancy Private School, and she was down to earth and lovely. Apparently she is known for charm, but it seemed genuine.

Regarding the shooting at Newtown - I have nothing to add to all that has been said - but I do hope it is an impetus for much-needed change, and I like Anne Lamott's words - "The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it" - and Victoria de Soto's bravery.

Comments

judy in ky said…
Some days it's hard to find the light but I have to believe it's still there.
Rachel Federman said…
That teacher's bravery is truly inspiring...love the AL quote

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!