I stopped eating desserts on November 4, 2015, after learning that I weighed 30 lbs more than I thought I did. I lost the weight, but I continued to avoid desserts. You really do feel better if you don't eat much sugar. (I have small amounts in yogurt, and a little brown sugar on my oatmeal, but that's it.)

Fast forward to today. We were all at lunch and Eric ordered red velvet yodels. I'm usually not even tempted by desserts anymore, but I tried some. Then my stomach got really upset. I was in a cab later (with a plastic bag in my purse, just in case), and then I threw up in the bag. You really do feel better afterward. But this cements my decision to avoid desserts. My stomach can't handle the richness anymore.

Comments

Rachel Federman said…
OMG that's crazy!!!!!
Bearette said…
D & Z ended up getting upset stomachs too (though not throwing up).
Rachel Federman said…
Oh, so it was something else!
Bearette said…
Yeah, still not sure bc Eric was unaffected. Weird...

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!