Zoe graduated from preschool today. I was a little sad. The school was kind of far away (though not as far away as the private school Eric once attended, which is now closing). Anyway, I feel like she will never get this much attention again (9 students, 3 teachers). She did get into Eric's gifted and talented program across the street (no more commute after this summer - her camp is uptown). It's funny the things you feel nostalgic about. A few minutes ago, I actually thought, "I'll never send a class parent email again."

Comments

Rachel Federman said…
Wait I thought Eric had gone to the same preschool!
TOTALLY relate to the nostalgia.
Bearette said…
Yeah, he went to the same preschool...then the G&T after that....

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!