I finished One True Loves by Taylor Jenkins Reid tonight. I always like her books, and the titles are always written in a fun retro font. Anyway, this one was about a woman who was engaged, and then her previous husband (thought to be dead) shows up. It ended the way I thought it should. And then I read a little bit of the acknowledgments (at the end) and put it aside. That brought back a memory...when I was a kid, reading books, I didn't feel I'd truly read them unless I read the foreword, copyright page, everything. That kind of tickles me.

Comments

Rachel Federman said…
Oh my gosh I can totally see that. I do that when I love a book and can't let go..
Bearette said…
:-) I think you would like this writer, by the way...and she grew up in Acton! She lives in L.A. now.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!