I'm excited for Hawaii. It feels like the light at the end of the tunnel that's pulling me through an endless winter. It's supposed to snow here again on Tuesday.

It's funny, though - as much as I love to travel, I always wonder if I can find the comforts of home in a new place. Will they have Earl Grey? English Breakfast? Pomegranate seeds? One of my favorite books, The Accidental Tourist, features a quirky protagonist who writes guides for people just like me - the ones who are looking for those familiar little things when they travel away from home.

Comments

judy in ky said…
I am excited for you, discovering Hawaii for the first time. You will probably find many new favorite things there. I do think they have all the things you mentioned, too.
Bearette said…
Glad to hear it :) I'd do anything to get away from winter at this point.
judy in ky said…
If you react the way I did, you will want to stay there.
Rachel Federman said…
That is so awesome & amazing that you're going

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!