Ugh...I used to be healthy as a horse before I had a kid in nursery school. I just finished a course of antibiotics for strep throat. A night after I got off the antibiotics, my throat started to feel sore again. Plus chills and decrease in appetite (always a sign that something is wrong). So I'm going back to the doctor tomorrow morning. Another mom in the neighborhood is having the same problem with her daughter. She's had strep 3 times in one month. So people on Facebook are suggesting getting her tonsils removed or a penicillin shot. The thought of surgery makes me uncomfortable, so hopefully a shot or a 2nd course of antibiotics will work for me. I'll find out tomorrow.

Comments

Poppy said…
I hope you feel better soon.
Bearette said…
Thanks, Poppy.
This Suzy said…
That sucks! I remember one year my mom and I passed strep back and forth until I'd had it four times and she's had it three. Hope you don't match that!
Rachel Federman said…
What a drag so sorry
Laura said…
I hope you are feeling better.
Bearette said…
Thanks :)

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!