I'm feeling proud of myself right now :) I ordered some artwork recently and hung it up in the living room. Then tonight, I remembered that a Babar painting has been sitting in the corner of E's room forever. I checked the back of the painting and it had one of those easy strings. So I found a nail and a hook and hung it up! It looks much better on the wall, and that corner is less cluttered.

I also took Z to music class today. It was a real breakthrough. Usually she sits on my lap for the whole class. Today she got up, danced a little, shook her tambourine, and grinned at the teacher as she shook the little eggs (they make a shaking sound when you move them, like there are Rice Krispies inside or something). So she is getting more comfortable.

Comments

This Suzy said…
Isn't it funny how doing little things to make it feel more like your home is so satisfying?
Bearette said…
yes, i ordered a few more :)

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!