I'm not sure how to sum up 2009. It was a strange year in some ways. We spent the first half of the year crammed into a one-bedroom apartment as we waited for a two-bedroom. We finally got one, and it was beautiful. The living room is big, though we have no terrace. Frankly, I was relieved not to have one. It seems like a big hazard with a baby.

A couple of good books I read this year were Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger and The Great Man by Kate Christensen.

Did anyone come up with an interesting New Year's resolution?

Comments

This suzy said…
I've never been much of a resolution-maker. Seems like too much pressure to change something that I probably won't follow through on anyway. lol
Bearette said…
You know, Suzy, I agree. I might not make one either.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!