I can't believe it's December already. As a high school friend said on Facebook, the dreaded "holimonth" is now upon us. And I have the stress of selecting 8500 presents for my immediate family. Did I mention that I hate shopping? And I'm not good at it? I'm hoping to do it all online. My sister and I already agreed not to exchange, unless we see something that is really suited to the other. But that is just a drop in the bucket. I would love to eliminate presents altogether...but I fear that is Communist.

Comments

judy in ky said…
I feel your pain. A few years ago, I suggested that the adults in my family draw names and each person buy a gift for the one they draw. One of my sisters, however, rejected the idea, saying she loves to see the mountain of packages under the tree. The kicker! She hasn't joined the family for Christmas since! So, we all got together and mailed the gifts for her and her family! Go figure!
Bearette said…
I like that idea :)
Anonymous said…
I know what you mean. My dad is always the hardest to shop for, so I'm stoked that my sibs and I are going in on a new camera for him and my mom. Now I can cross two off the list and it feels GOOD.
Bearette said…
Well, maybe in response to this post, we agreed to only shop for kids and Mom this year :) Woot!
Anonymous said…
aww lol poor thing!!stay strong! youll make it! i work in retail and yep DECEMBER is upon us.
but wow how time flies. i think ima be super cheap this xmas. maybe ill make cookie bags? hahaha
good luck with your shopping!!
~Shin Lovee

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!