I'm feeling more disgusted by Donald Trump every day. He's blaming the people of Puerto Rico for their suffering. The mayor of San Juan, Carmen Yulin Cruz, says that the federal response is a form of genocide. My building (and the nine other buildings in my co-op) are having a drive tomorrow (canned goods, water, diapers, D batteries) to help Puerto Rico. I got all of the above, but it feels like a drop in the bucket. I also posted on FB on a community board. I wish I could do more. Hillary would have done a much better job than DT.

Comments

Rachel Federman said…
I rounded up items too (kids' school was collecting) for PR and shipping off to Texas a box although I know they do not need it as much as PR. It felt good to involve the kids in the efforts, too. At least we can pass on the tradition to them of helping.
Bearette said…
True...

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!