Zzzzz

Wanted to check in, but wasn't sure what to write about. Yesterday I read Bennington Girls are Easy. Amazon had recommended it to me, and the magazines all picked it as a top summer read, while many of the customer reviewers trashed it. They didn't like either of the two main characters, Sylvie or Cassandra. Well, the book really sucked me in. I thought the author did a good job of establishing a dreamy atmosphere at Bennington and portraying its impractical graduates, drifting through life. There were a lot of funny quotes. Unfortunately, there were sad moments too. I guess the two big themes in the book were the luster of youth and how it gets lost; and how Bennington girls are tragic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!