Some friends of ours just had a baby, a little boy. I haven't met him yet. I'm excited for them, but the news also gave me a nostalgic feeling. So I went on Facebook, clicked on 2011, and looked at Zoe's baby pictures. She was swaddled in lots of pink fuzzy clothes. Her face and body were tiny.

And yet...having her at age 2 is just as fun. She and E started kicking in the bath tonight so that water was splashing everywhere, even landing on my sweatpants. E would complain about her kicking and then kick some more to encourage her. I'm glad they're having a good time together.

Reading Ladies Night by Mary Kay Andrews. Oddly enough, it makes me want to fix up a house. (Not really. But I like learning how.)

Comments

judy in ky said…
That's great that they enjoy each other so much!

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!