So I was always wary of cutting my kids' nails - baby nails are so small, and there's always this fear of cutting the skin. Amazingly, I never have - but it was never a pleasant experience. My latest method was to have D hold her hands still while I clipped her nails, and she thrashed and screamed. Today, I simply clipped them while she was nursing. She giggled a little, but that was it.

I also saw a really good old movie - It Happened One Night, starring Clark Gable and Claudette Colbert. Gable was a charming rogue with a touch of vulnerability and Colbert, whom I'd never seen before, played a fun character as well. If you haven't seen it, I would recommend it.

Comments

judy in ky said…
My email has changed. If you want to ask about Hawaii contact me at judy21712@yahoo.com
Bearette said…
Will do! Thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!