Piano

There was an auction to benefit E's school a few weeks ago, and D bid on a few items. Among other things, he won a three-pack of piano lessons for E. There's a piano at the in-laws' apartment, so the lessons can be there. Currently they're in Florida.

I'm a little nervous about the lesson because Z wants to do whatever E is doing. I guess this is common with siblings; my nephew wanted to do whatever his older sister was doing, including painting his toenails. I actually went to their apartment for a few minutes today and Z played something quite melodic on the piano. Unfortunately, the teacher will only teach kids who are 4 1/2 and up. So I might have to take Z into another room or even to CVS or something. The first lesson is tomorrow. We'll see what happens.

Comments

judy in ky said…
I think it's great that you are letting him start on lessons while he's young. I never took lessons, but wish I had.
Bearette said…
i kind of wish i did too...

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!