Trump, yoga buddies and flowers

OK, I debated posting about this, thinking it was too weird, and decided to go ahead anyway.

I dreamed about Donald Trump. He had given me a challenge to set up something entrepreneurial. I decided to set up a dating service based on Myers-Briggs typology, and also offer a gym membership at either the Urban Outfitters gym or New York Sports Club. I got it in my head that I needed Trump's car keys to do this.

So I went to Trump's car, which was parked curbside with a large pocketbook next to it, and the keys sticking out. I took some of the keys. Then I talked to George. George said, "Women don't look good when they come back from Europe. Too dreamy. And I don't think it was a good idea to take the keys, Bearette." So I panicked and raced back to replace the keys, but there were obstacles all along the way, and I was afraid Trump had already left to go somewhere with Melania.

In other news: we did practice teaching of a pranayama (breathing exercise) last night. I know I am morbidly oversensitive sometimes, but I couldn't help feeling bad when the teacher told me to say "You're" instead of "Let's" and to speak more during the silences, and then didn't make any constructive comments to my buddy. We're each supposed to get one positive comment and one constructive comment. My positive comment was that I was really clear and direct and gave good instruction. And it's true, the other two girls both got suggestions for improvement from the teacher, and my buddy has been teaching drama for years. But I felt bad anyway. I know it's silly.

In other news, my buddy brought me flowers before our mentor meeting. They're really pretty.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love the trump dream. If you add astrology to the mix; I bet you'll make a killing. :-)
Bearette said…
Hehe...astrology- and Myers Briggs-based dating service. Probably not a bad idea.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!