Ok, I went a little overboard

Your Personality Is

Idealist (NF)


You are a passionate, caring, and unique person.
You are good at expressing yourself and sharing your ideals.

You are the most compassionate of all types and connect with others easily.
Your heart tends to rule you. You can't make decisions without considering feelings.

You seek out other empathetic people to befriend.
Truth and authenticity matters in your friendships.

In love, you give everything you have to relationships. You fall in love easily.

At work, you crave personal expression and meaning in your career.

With others, you communicate well. You can spend all night talking with someone.

As far as your looks go, you've likely taken the time to develop your own personal style.

On weekends, you like to be with others. Charity work is also a favorite pastime of yours.


Your Brain's Pattern

Your mind is a multi dimensional wonderland, with many layers.
You're the type that always has multiple streams of though going.
And you can keep these thoughts going at any time.
You're very likely to be engaged in deep thought - and deep conversation.


Your Animal Personality

Your Power Animal: Deer

Animal You Were in a Past Life: Panda

You are a fun-seeker - an adventurous, risk-taker.
While you are spontaneous, you are not very rational.


Your Musical Tastes Match: Nicole Kidman


See her whole playlist here (iTunes required)


You Are 50% Weird

Normal enough to know that you're weird...
But too damn weird to do anything about it!


Your Mood Ring is Light Blue

Emotions mixed
Unsettled
Cool


Your Seduction Style: Au Natural

You rank up there with your seduction skills, though you might not know it.
That's because you're a natural at seduction. You don't realize your power!
The root of your natural seduction power: your innocence and optimism.

You're the type of person who happily plays around and creates a unique little world.
Little do you know that your personal paradise is so appealing that it sucks people in.
You find joy in everything - so is it any surprise that people find joy in you?

You bring back the inner child in everyone you meet with your sincere and spontaneous ways.
Your childlike (but not childish) behavior also inspires others to care for you.
As a result, those who you befriend and date tend to be incredibly loyal to you.


Your Power Color Is Magenta

At Your Highest:

You energize yourself and push others to suceed.

At Your Lowest:

You feel frustrated and totally overwhelmed.

In Love:

You are suprised by who you attract. You're a love magnet.

How You're Attractive:

Open and free spirited, people want to explore the world with you.

Your Eternal Question:

"What is my next source of inspiration?"


Your 1920's Name is:

Pearlie Mammie


Your Fortune Is

Life is like a sewer... what you get out of it depends on what you put into it.

Comments

jules said…
OK, what's up with the black text? I'm going to have to take some of these quizzes.

I have a huge dog story to tell, from last night. I will post it - if I actually had ever spoke to you, I'd call you up right away & tell you! LOL ... will post it later today.
Lisa said…
These things are addictive!

I'm also an NF.
My animal personality is an Eagle; I was a whale in a past life.
I also share musical tastes with Nicole Kidman.
I'm only 30 percent weird.
My mood ring color is blue-green.
My seduction style is Prized Object (except that this quiz was very faulty---for most of the questions, none of the answers applied to me).
My power color is Indigo.
And my 1920s name would be Tessie Ozella!
Bearette said…
Jules - looking forward to it! I don't know why the text is black :(

Lisa - I love NFs! Yay. I wonder what a Prized Object seduction style is like?
Bearette said…
My husband is an NF too, and so is my mommy.
Bearette said…
Oh, and so is Bdogg, according to the Myers Briggs (which also uses an NF format).
Anonymous said…
I came up NF, also. Wow, that is an impressive number of tests to take in one day! ;-)
Bearette said…
Hehe ;) I guess I really get into things ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!