Ok, I'm getting tired of my weird dreams. Last night I dreamed that I had committed some crime while I was a lawyer and didn't know what it was. (No, I wasn't reading Kafka before I fell asleep.) Then I went to some jail where you sat in a room with windows with a bunch of other people. You could read, but you couldn't leave the building until 5:00. You had to report at 9 am in the morning. I tried to find out what I had done, but no one would tell me. Everyone in the room looked sullen.

A couple of things struck me:

1) This "jail" was kind of like a 9-5 job.
2) Did this dream have to do with the Nyquil I took before I went to bed?
3) Yoga school should really allow sick days. I got really allergic in Danvers (lots of grass, trees and carpets instead of hardwood floors and few trees) and have some lingering yuckiness in my nose and throat. Although Nyquil really does the job, I must say.

Anyway...have a good weekend, people.

Comments

Bearette said…
I like that idea!
Anonymous said…
If only the people in this country felt any shame. I say we reinstate dunce hats!

I've been having weird dreams too. Last night I dreamed I was having an affair with Vincent D'onofrio.
Bearette said…
Hehe...who's that?

I think last night I dreamed I met Madonna. We were both working at a movie theater.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!