Ethan Hawke sighting

So I saw Ethan Hawke today. I haven't seen him in a long time, but I'm pretty sure he lives in my neighborhood. Longtime readers of this blog may remember that I used to see him all the time. Anyway, it looks like he put on a little weight, which is a good look for him, and his hair was NOT greasy. Poor fellow, he was also on crutches. So, now you know. He actually looked the best of any time I've seen him. He was with a blonde chick I didn't recognize (not Uma or the light brown-haired nanny that he married).

Comments

it was probably this chick:
http://www.whosdatedwho.com/celebrity/photos/ryan-shawhughes.htm
Bearette said…
You know, i think that was her. So maybe his former nanny/wife is blonde now. She's not pregnant now, though.
that photo is 2 yrs. old.. so who u saw could be this one
Poppy said…
You totally saw him because I mentioned it when I visited!! :)
Bearette said…
I know, huh? ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!