Revolution is the only solution

I am loving yoga. In fact, I am a yoga FREAK. I went twice today. My crow is coming along nicely. I can now hold it for about a minute. This is a pose where all your weight is on your hands. I can also tilt forward and put my head on the ground, then balance my knees on my bent elbows (the first step to a tripod headstand). Yay! For some reason, putting a pillow or a blanket on the floor and hiding your hands beneath it makes all the difference.

We had a nice dinner tonight with A. I did have the feeling I ate too much, as it felt like there was a congealed ball in my stomach afterward. We went to the Ethiopian place and I used chopsticks. Afterward, we went to a Hungarian pastry place where I got a pink petit four and shared it with D. The bathroom was full of Columbia-style graffiti, such as: "Bush? He must be overthrown. It's that simple. Revolution is the only solution." Ah, to be in college again. The real world is not quite so dramatic or passionate (in my experience).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!