Another meme

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
San Francisco, on a hill.

2. FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
This is tough. I like my little black dress for weddings. I also like my lacy black skirt. I also like yoga pants. I also like this jean skirt that always seems to fit.

3. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT?
Aimee Mann - The Forgotten Arm. I'm currently obsessed with Suzanne Vega's Retrospective though.

4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
Usually in the 10:30 - 11:30 range

5. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
Food processor

6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Piano

7. FAVORITE COLOR?
Pink

8. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?
Neither!

9. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?
Harriet the Spy by Louise Fitzhugh

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
Fall. Always a relief after the hot, sweaty summer.

11. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Time travel. I would leap out of awkward/painful moments.

12. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?
No tattoo. If I ever got one, which won't happen, it would be a rose on my ankle. Though I'm told that ankle tattoos hurt.

13. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
No.

14. NAME ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD TALK TO.
I wouldn't mind talking with my friend Beth from college.

15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
Sunday

16. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR?
No car. I used to have a Honda Civic ("Silver") and before that, my mother's hand-me-down Toyota Corolla ("Bluie").

17. WHICH DO YOU PREFER SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
Neither - vegetarian.

18. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DESSERT?
This is tough. I love baklava, peanut butter cup cookies, Starbucks chocolate chunk cookies, my brother's mother-in-law's pumpkin pie, carrot cake, banana ice cream, pumpkin ice cream, and brownies. I eat them in moderation though ;)

19. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL?
Currently I love penne with pesto and grape tomatoes.

Comments

Lora said…
You have excellent taste in music.
Poppy said…
I really want to do this meme, but work does not permit it. Argh. :( Maybe if I can keep the meme in my memory (no pun intended) I will do it after next week.
Bearette said…
Thanks Lora!

I hope it stays in your memory, Poppy :)

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!