More more more...

Another baby hat for you...this one is for E.

Comments

Tracy said…
oooh... I love the color!
E will have the best hat collection of any other NYC baby!
Elsa said…
Love the color! And I like the "thickness" of it...I guess you would call it the thick knitting...I'm sure that's not the appropriate term.
Bearette said…
Tracy - I hope so ;)

Elsa - thick works :) This cotton is actually worsted weight, but has a thick appearance.
Roxanne said…
I'm sure that E will look adorable in it. :) (of course he will, he'll look adorable in anything!)
Caro said…
You're making my ovaries throb. Cut it out. :)

That hat is too cute. I can picture it on his little head.
Anonymous said…
Very cute. Is that D sleeping in the background? :)
Bearette said…
It is him, but he's actually working on the computer ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!