So I found out today that "The Bad Thing" is probably not going to happen. I have some new information that points to the Scare just being a mess-up. Massive relief. I will not have a definite answer for 2-3 weeks, but the people I spoke to said The Bad Thing is extremely unlikely and the Scare itself (implying that the Bad Thing was a possibility) was probably a screw-up. Again, the Bad Thing is probably not going to happen.

Thing is, even after the emotional roller-coaster slows down, you still feel a little dizzy. So I probably won't be posting too much over the next 2-3 weeks. But I'll be reading yours. So blog away :)

And everyone who commented and emailed, thank you. Your support means a lot to me.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!