I discovered a new frozen yogurt place called Pinkberry. Actually, it's not that new. But I never tried it before. It's very yummy. I had the green tea flavor with fresh strawberries on top. The only sour note was the croup pair. This little girl kept coughing everywhere without covering her mouth. Serious coughing. Then she went to the toppings bar and coughed on that. There was a sneeze guard, but still. I expected the mother to say, "Cover your mouth, dear," or something along those lines, but then the mother started to cough up a lung. Without covering her mouth. Mystery solved.

I noticed something strange about the ads I see in Hotmail. They used to ALWAYS feature girls in bikinis (they were ads for match.com, eHarmony, etc. They almost never showed men). Now they ALWAYS talk about weight loss. Maybe they figure it's holiday season, not bikini season?

Comments

Lisa said…
I've seen Pinkberry mentioned in the gossip mags. You'll have to let us know if you run into any celebs there. That is, if the "croup pair" (hee!) haven't put you off the place permanently.
Roxanne said…
Ick!! Sneeze guard or not, that is just plain gross.

The green tea yogurt sounds really yummy. One of my first jobs was in a yogurt shop in the mall. My fave at the time was white chocolate with Reese's peanut butter cup topping.
This suzy said…
I hate when people don't cover their mouth or nose when they cough or sneeze. But I guess if the mother isn't smart enough or considerate enough to do it herself, her daughter sure isn't going to know to do it!
Bearette said…
lisa - will do! i guess this is why they ban photography.

rox - that sounds yummy!

suzy - exactly. like mother, like daughter.
Amy said…
I love Pinkberry - I think it originated in LA, there are tons of them out here. Good stuff!

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!