Hello from Danvers, a small town north of Boston. My mother's computer makes me grateful for DSL. Dial-up is really slow. I'll put some pics up later.

My brother's family got a new dog, a black standard poodle named Shelby. As soon as we got inside, the dog stuck her nose inside my open suitcase, grabbed a pair of panties and ran around with them in her mouth. I don't think I'll be wearing them this weekend ;)

We went for a walk to a nearby airport after dinner. My sister-in-law made banana ice cream with bananas, corn syrup and fat-free half-and-half (a seeming paradox). It's thundering violently outside now. Anyway, on the walk, my nephew told me about his ex-best friend, who "dumped" him on the last day of school. He didn't seem too upset about it though.

Comments

Lora said…
The joys of dogs. You still want one?
Bearette said…
Hehe :) Not that one, but maybe another...

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!