I finally caved and got Z a leash. It looks much better than it sounds. It's a little plush elephant backpack and the leash is the elephant's tail. She seems to love it. She did take a little spill while walking with it this morning, but the fall was unrelated to the leash. I figure it is just part of walking.

I had really mixed feelings about getting it, but it was becoming necessary because she has learned to stand up in the stroller and climb out of it, even with the straps fastened. A few people commented on how cute she was, walking with it, so I guess it doesn't look barbaric.

Comments

judy in ky said…
It sounds cute!
Bearette said…
It is :) Unfortunately, she decided she hates it. She also doesn't like the stroller straps, and she doesn't want to hold hands when we are walking. I think she is a free spirit.
This Suzy said…
I've seen them on a lot of kids, and I think they make a lot of sense. Now you just have to tame your free spirit! :-)
Poppy said…
My brother had to have a leash. I never had one. When a kid needs a leash, a kid needs a leash. ;)
Bearette said…
haha! true.
Rachel Federman said…
she really looks adorable in it
Bearette said…
thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!