The suspense

I can't take it anymore! I need to find out. I don't know how anyone waits 9 months to find out her baby's gender. So far, everyone is still saying it's a girl except for a homeless man who offered his unsolicited opinion that it's a boy. I really would be happy with either. BUT I WANT TO KNOW.

We went to a gathering in Brooklyn today, outdoors, and a woman asked me, "When are you due? What sign will it be?" and a guy nearby (whom I'd never met before) burst out laughing and said it was the girliest conversation he'd ever heard.

I'm going to see Bridesmaids with a friend tomorrow. Hopefully it will be good. The last movie I saw in the theater was Barney's Version and it kinda scarred me for life (like The Book of Mormon on stage). I need to see the new Woody Allen play when it comes out to wash the vile flavor of Mormon out of my mouth.

Comments

Suzy Q said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
This Suzy said…
How soon will you be able to find out the baby's gender?

I read a good review of Bridesmaids and I'd like to see it too. I'll be curious to hear what you think of it!
Well, I didn't know the sex of my three. Then again we didn't want to know or need to know.. Just knowing the health was enough.. We liked the surprise and anticipation...
Bearette said…
Suzy - Tuesday :)

Kalei - you are more patient than me.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!