A forbidden topic

Today, we are going to talk about underwear.

I had some old underwear that I love. It wasn't in the best shape, though. I tried getting some new panties at Old Navy, but they changed the cut (on all styles, apparently), so that they ride high on your bottom, and it's not very comfortable. Anyway.

So: I'm looking to you, blog friends, to tell me about your favorite underwear. A few guidelines: I don't like thongs or grammy panties (I find both uncomfortable in different ways). I like bikini panties that cover my bottom, don't ride up and are comfortable. It just occurred to me: maybe Target is a good place to get them? There isn't one in New York, not in Manhattan anyway, but there is always good old Target.com.

Comments

before i converted to thongs only,i would invest in bikini panties from Vanity Fair...never had a problem...btw just went thru my panty drawer a few days ago and pulled all the bikinis to trash..
BabelBabe said…
Jockey string bikinis. I only buy them in grey tones, but I am weird. I am sure they come in colors. cotton, comfy, enough coverage but still cute.

http://www.jockey.com/products/Elance-String-Bikini-3-Pack

they are the only underwear I wear.
Bearette said…
Oh, I didn't even think of Jockey! Thanks. I'll have to check them out.
G said…
I like the plain bikinis from GapBody and Victoria's Secret. They are very comfortable!
Anonymous said…
My favorite over the past year or so has been the Hanes "no ride up" kind. You can find them at Target stores, although I can't seem to find them online right now (I actually like to buy mine at the Hanes outlet store). They come in different cuts, but I think the bikini cut is the best (the hipster is atrociously grammy). I buy them in the 3-packs in various colors. I think they're pretty good at not riding up, but they don't last a very long time.
Bearette said…
I love the phrase "atrociously granny." I actually got another Hanes recommendation on FB - a girl who tried to comment over here, but her iPhone malfunctioned. I love that I got so many responses on this! I had a feeling everyone would want to talk about their underwear :)
Anonymous said…
P.S. I had a dream involving the purchase of underwear. Something tells me this post had something to do with it.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!