Hammer time (I mean, meme time)

Shamelessly stolen from Kitkat.

1. Which curse word do you use the most?

%*#&^^.

2. Do you own an iPod?

Yup, it's pink.

3. What time is your alarm clock set for?

It's not set, unless I'm teaching in the morning.

4. How many suitcases do you own?

Two. One is carry-on size and the other is slightly larger.

5. Do you wear flip flops even when it's cold?

No, though I have been known to wear Birkenstocks in November.

6. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?

Take the picture, usually.

7. What was the last movie you watched?

Billy Madison (I can't believe I'm admitting that ;)

8. Do you or any of your friends have children?

I don't, but my friend AT from high school has a little girl and is currently pregnant with twin boys. She sent me pictures of the ultrasound via email. Someone had drawn little arrows on them, labeled "boy".

9. Has anyone ever called you lazy?

Not that I can remember.

10. Do you ever take medication to help you sleep?

Benadryl.

11. Which CD is currently in your CD player?

I listened to Morcheeba's "Charango" this morning.

12. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?

Soy milk!

13. Has anyone told you a secret this week?

Nope...

14. When was the last time someone hit on you?

I was patting this guy's cat and said it was cute and he said, "You too." Now I'm afraid to visit the cat. (It lives in the guy's shop.)

15. Can you whistle?

No. I can't curl my tongue either.

16. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?

D, last night (making dinner plans). We went to Pinch (pizza by the inch). I like the sundried tomato/pesto pizza.

17. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?

Probably. I don't know what they say, though.

18. Did you watch cartoons as a child?

Yes. I loved the old Mighty Mouse, with Pure Pureheart tied to the train tracks. Does anyone else remember this?

[question missing here]

20. Are you shy around the opposite sex?

Sometimes.

21. Which movie(s) do you know every line to?

Currently, When Harry Met Sally. In high school, we all knew the dialogue in Heathers.

22. Do you own any band t-shirts?

Not now; I used to have Tori Amos and Elton John/Billy Joel shirts.

23. What is your favorite salad dressing?

All over the map :) A lemony dressing can be nice, but I also like peanut dressing at Thai restaurants. Balsamic vinegar is good too.

24. Who was the last person to make you mad?

Probably D, but it passed quickly.

25. Do you do your own dishes?

I wash pans by hand and put everything else in the dishwasher.

26. Ever cry in public?

Yup.

27. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop?

Laptop.

28. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?

No. In the back of my mind I kind of want a rose tattoo on my ankle. I'd never do it though.

29. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?

No.

30. What did you do before this?

Went to the gym, grocery store and the library (where my copy of Digging to America was waiting for me).

31. When is the last time you slept on the floor?

I can't remember.

32. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?

7-8 (though I'm running on 4 hours of sleep right now. I woke up at 6:35 for no apparent reason).

33. Do you eat breakfast daily?

Yes.

34. Are your days full and fast-paced?

Some are, some aren't.

35. Do you pay attention to the calories on the package?

Yes.

36. Do you use sarcasm?

Sometimes, not too often.

37. How old will you be on your next birthday?

No comment.

38. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?

Yes.

39. Have you ever been to Six Flags?

Nope.

40. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex?

Blog world = same sex
Real life = opposite sex, or evenly split

41. Do you like mustard?

Not really

42. Do you sleep on your side, stomach, or back?

On my side with my knees bent (this is good for back problems).

43. Do you watch the news?

No.

44. One of your scars--how did you get it?

I have a scar on the second toe of my left foot. When I was younger, my brother was chasing me around someone's inground swimming pool and I tripped and cut my toe on the brick path that surrounded the pool. Ouch!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I like the name "Pinch" for pizza by the inch. ;-)
Bearette said…
it tastes really good, too ;) I'm reading Cupcake Brown's book, and I like it a lot. Thanks for the recommendation.
Perplexio said…
You've just earned yourself a Billy Madison Moment:

"What day is it?"
"October"
"NUDIE MAGAZINE DAY!"
Roxanne said…
That's my favorite curse word, too!

I love sun-dried tomatoes on pizza but I always get out voted by the rest of the fam. :( Maybe I'll have to order a personal pizza.

I've heard of guys using babies and dogs to pick up on girls, but not cats. How lame.
Bearette said…
hehe ;) i guess the cat technique was unusual. d doesn't like sun-dried tomatoes either. personal pizza is definitely the way to go :)
Elsa said…
One time I participated in an Outward Bound adventure with fellow co-workers and workers from one of our subsidiaries (I don't work there anymore) and one of the employees wore Birkenstocks with socks on and it was winter in New England and there was snow on the ground. She had a difficult time walking on the snow.

I remember Mighty Mouse! I used to watch it all the time after school.
Here I come to save the day...
Bearette said…
Yay! At some point they changed the animation, but when i was 5 or so, it really rocked.
verniciousknids said…
Your blog world vs real world answer got me thinking...you're right!
Anonymous said…
I sent Cupcake an email telling her how much I liked her book, and she wrote me back! She also called me Sweetie. ;)
Bearette said…
That's so nice! I just finished it. It's funny, before I started it, I felt really bad for her, becoming a lawyer; but it seems to suit her. I'm happy for her.
SK said…
What a great meme! You learn new things about other's every day.. I think any pet can be used as a device to hit on or be hit on. Mike and I saw a guy and his wife with a monkey in Savannah, GA. I had to do a triple take to make sure that's what it was. And it was wearing a diaper!! Hee-hee.
Caro said…
I'm with you on taking the picture.
Bearette said…
omg! some ppl here in ny have birds that they carry on their forearms; but i have never seen a monkey in a diaper.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!